PLGWI Gamma inox
Naturally, the PLGW lifting point is also available in a corrosion-resistant version – as the PLGWI eyebolt, offering all the tried-and-tested pewag advantages: versatility when it comes to areas of application, accurately fitted measurements, optimised load capacities and unsurpassed ease-of-use.
This lifting point can be mounted hand tight using a standard Allen key then aligned in the load direction.
But the PLGWI offers even more than that:
The eyebolt is 360° rotatable, comes with an interchangeable special screw that is 100% crack-tested and marked with the load capacity and the thread size! An integrated sleeve protects the surface of the load. The batch number displayed on all load-bearing parts such as the eye and screws as well as the serial number make identification, traceability and performance of mandatory, regular inspections simpler than ever.
- Extendable areas of application thanks to Duplex steel with heightened corrosion-resistance.
- The PRE/N value that determines the alloy composition and thus also the level of corrosionresistance lies at approx. 34.
For load capacities in the permitted directions of pull, please refer to the load capacity table.
- Adjust the lifting point in the permitted load direction before loading.
- Loadable with a 4-fold safety factor under break in all directions.
During assembly, ensure that improper loading cannot arise due to any of the following factors
- Direction of pull is obstructed.
- Direction of pull is not within the indicated area.
- Loading ring rests against edges or loads.
For additional details and information, please refer to the full operating manual.
Each lifting point comes with an individual serial number.