This screw nut works on the principle of tool-free assembly, which makes it unique worldwide. It takes the successful pewag PLGW supreme eyebolt one step further and is used on loads that come with a threaded bolt instead of a thread. Alternatively, the PLGW-SN supreme lifting point may be attached in a through-hole using a standard screw, which has the additional advantage of being able to use the same lifting point with different material thicknesses. This method requires just crack-tested screws (strength category 10.9) of different lengths.
For additional details and information, please refer to the full operating manual.
- No tools are required for assembly or disassembly
- Saves time, especially if frequent assembly/disassembly takes place
- The lifting point is rotatable (may be set in the load direction) and loadable in all directions
For load capacities in the permitted directions of pull, please refer to the load capacity table. Adjust the lifting point in the permitted load direction before loading.
- Loadable with a 4-fold safety factor under break in all directions.
During assembly, ensure that improper loading cannot arise due to any of the following factors:
- Direction of pull is obstructed.
- Direction of pull is not within the indicated area.
- Loading ring rests against edges or loads.