The pewag levo hook LH stands for a new generation of lifting devices. Thanks to its high-performance features, lifting and lowering loads is now easier than ever before.
The entire workflow is performed via a radio control unit.
The automation enables safe work even in high altitude and dangerous situations. This is how the pewag levo hook LH becomes a problem solver for people and load.
As innovative products have to be able to adapt to market conditions, users may customise the scope of services required:
- Automated loading and unloading from a safe distance
- Elimination of manual working steps
- Increase of work safety
- Withstands temperatures from -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to + 140°F
- Can be directly included in crane hooks with max. size of 2,5; DIN 15401
- Is protected against jet water and dust (IP 65)