Fixed Jaw Beam Clamp With Shackle
Tiger Fixed Jaw Heavy Duty Beam Clamp with Shackle.
*** Up to 90° side loading with no deration ***
Low headroom and extra wide flange options available.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.
- Range from 1.0t to 30.0t
- *NEW 6.0t and 10.0t models available to suit extra wide flange beams
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Shackle suspension point
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Up to 90° side loading with no deration
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Evenly distributed loads achieved through maximum jaw surface area
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to the various flange sizes within its capacity
- Beam width range 75mm to 457mm
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at other angles stated above
- Optional locking device for 1t-10t (as standard on 15t-30t)
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
NO reduction in working load limits when side loads applied: