Compressive Load Cell
Perfectly at home in the laboratory or hostile marine environment, the compact and robust stainless steel design can be used for weighing, force measurement and calibration.
Standard capacities from 2Te to 1000Te, accuracy better than 1% and each unit is proof loaded (LOLER compliant) and certified.
- Integral signal conditioning available
- Extra support base flanges available on request
- Output options include mV, mA, V, RS232 with others on request
- Operating temperature -20°C to +80°C as standard
- Cells designed to your application
- Safety factor of 5:1
- Enclosure IP67 rated
- Single, dual and redundant bridge designs
- Plug-in connector versions available
- Subsea variants available on request